From ancient times, people have used to decorate their house with statues. Statues were either the part of some religious belief or the work of excellent craftsmanship. From old days, people used the Ganesh statues in their homes and temples for worshipping. The statue has also found a place in decoration of the house interior.
According to the Hindu mythology, the Ganesh God represents the power, which removes all the obstacles in the path of the human. He ensures the success of the human beings who worship him. People also carried the statue with them on their journey in order to remain safe.
The elephant faced Ganesh is the son of the Lord Vishnu. People of Hindu belief celebrate Ganesh chaturthi in his honor.
Good to gift
You can present the Ganesh statue to your beloved ones as it comes in various sizes and shapes. The statues also come in various materials like gold, steel, silver, wood, and stone. The design of these statues also differs from one another. As the people believe the statue to ease the travel, this gift will show your care for your guest.
Good to decorate
As the statue comes in various sizes, you can choose the best size to implement in your house. It fits well in your house space and gives the space an eye-catching look. No one can fail to notice the presence of this marvelous statue in your house. It fulfills both the need of worshipping and decoration. You can select the big models of the statue to decorate your garden too. Gardens look stunning with the assimilation of stone statues. Ganesh statue along with a chowki and a small decorative box can create magic in the decoration of the house interior.
The smaller statues look good near the widow and in the balcony. You can also place them in the prescribed temple place in your house. These statues look magnificent on the windowpane, which gives a look of the green vegetation. The Ganesh statue made with the white limestone looks very realistic.
Architectural salvage is a thing born from the joint demand of decorating the house and the need of recycling.
What is architectural salvage?
Architectural salvage fulfills both the criteria of recycling and interior decoration. It is the reclamation of the architectural materials to decorate the exterior and interior layouts of the house. It not only saves the ancient and old architectural materials from merging into the soil but also gives the house a vibrant and unique touch.
Benefits of architectural salvage
Architectural salvage benefits in following ways:
- Saves the environment- It saves the innumerable pieces of wood, plastic, iron and many materials from causing soil pollution.
- Saves the ancient art- It preserves the ancient pieces of art such as wooden flooring, old furniture, antique doors, fireplaces, ornate radiators, hand crafted hardware which speaks of the ancient art and much more.
- Helps in green building projects- The reuse of old building materials in the construction helps in the green building projects.
- New job opportunities- This work has a bright future and can give a number of jobs to the youth.
- Saves new resources- It erases the need to use several new resources in the building.
- Beautifies the house- The ancient piece of art preserved by the architectural salvage helps to increase the beauty of the interior as well as exterior of the house. You can place the ancient chandelier in your house, which no one can find a similar piece of. You can decorate your house with the antique art accessories to give your house an outstanding look and feel.
The things generally preserved by architectural salvage include andirons, summer covers, fireplace fenders, art tiles, book cases, desks, armories, cupboards, bars, cabinet knobs, glass, clocks, doors, fountains, garden planters, garden furniture, garden rain chains, garden stone statues, lamps, chandeliers, gates, chairs, windows and much more.
You can find the ancient garden statues, stone planters, and garden stone planters online. The seller does not only sell it at reasonable price but also delivers it to your home.
There is one in a million chances that the addition of a number of stone planters does not increase the beauty of the garden. The planters provide a finishing touch, which increases the level of the ordinary garden. A stone garden planter fits well in the garden. You can place a pair of them at the entrance of your garden or at the entrance of your house door where the garden ends. The planters can make the magic in the garden. You can plant a variety of flowers and vegetation in them, which never fails to give the garden a stunning look.
Types of planters
The stone garden planters are available in various shapes and sizes. You can choose the small ones to decorate your balcony or the bookshelf. The big planters are suitable for entrance gates and doors. You can select the size according to the size of your door. It is wise to fit the ultra big sized planters in the middle of the garden to grow a large quantity of vegetation. It is up to your taste and need for what type of planter you want.
Care and design
There are also planters, which have fine patterns and designs over them. They compliment your house exterior and can easily blend with it. You can plant these planters adjacent to the exterior wall with similar type of flowers or vegetation, which suits the exterior. You can decide the size of the plant in your planter according to the place. All you need to water your plants in the planter is just a watering can. There are also plinths, which stop the water-spill from the planter to your floor.
Benefits of stone planters
Although there are planters made from metals but the most preferred ones are always the stone planters. The metal planters may affect the growth of the plant with the changing conditions of heat and cold. The stone planters protect the plant from weather. As for stone planters, they are long lasting and can blend with the surrounding easily.
A garden fountain is typically a piece of architecture made to intensify the beauty of a certain area. People set it mainly in the garden or in the parks. These days, several shopping malls set it in the middle of their hall. The increasing trend of decoration has caused the augment in the use of these fountains.
Fountains are available in a variety of designs and materials. You can choose your garden fountain according to your need and taste. Every fountain is functional which has a running water system. People use the fountains in garden to decorate it. A water fountain looks great in the middle of the garden. It complements the look of its surroundings and gives it an exceptional touch. A garden fountain often attracts the birds, which come to drink water from it. They are also available in different types.
Types of fountains
Fountains are generally available in stone material. Other materials have not found any satisfactory success in its manufacturing. The manufacturer covers the stone fountain with fiber reinforcement for better life of the product. The manufacturers keep the finishing of the fountains refined so that there will be no flaw in the architecture and design. The various styles of the garden fountains are as follows:
- Free standing self-contained fountain- It consists of all water supplies elements like pumps, cable, and hoses. The pump lies at the centre of the bowl and the water stream emerges from the middle of the fountain, which cascades back into the largest bowl.
- Feature fountain- It is easy to assemble fountain. It does not require any foundations. You can set it wherever you want it without any difficulty.
- In ground easy assemble fountain- This fountains blends easily with its surroundings. It is easy to assemble and gives extraordinary look to the garden.
- Circular pool surround fountains- These fountains come with a base pool which holds a sufficiently large amount of water in it. The pool can be circular in shape or according to your need.